Friday, January 25, 2008

Elsie was so miserably sick for about a week, but she's finally back to her normal self. She had a bad cold and an ear infection, so she's been on antibiotics that have helped.
We are getting settled in at my mom's and have taken over just about every room in her house. Aaron is finally officially licensed, so they can start assigning cases to him. We don't have internet at my mom's, so I have to come to the office where she works to blog...kind of a pain, but I won't let you all down. :)
Happy Birthday to Grandpa Wise! We love you.

8 comments:

::lindsay said...

cute outfit! :)

Jill said...

Congrats on your move Kim! Definately let us know when you come down this way. I love Elsie's pigtails!

Nicole said...

I LOVE those pigtails!! She is getting bigger and bigger - I guess I feel like she should stay little forever! Glad you guys are getting settled! We love you and miss you guys so much!!

Samantha said...

Isn't it funny how after your baby is sick for a while, as soon as they are better, you realize what a pleasant and lovely kid you have. I always tend to forget when they are sick cause they are so sad, and I'm always relieved at just how cute they can be when they are better!

Piper said...

Glad you are settling in, tell everyone hi!

Alissa Maxwell said...

Love those pig tails! One of my co-workers has a daughter the same age as Elsie, and he just showed me pics of her in pigtails for the first time as well. So cute!

Emily Katlyn West said...

I know everybody else made a comment about them, but Holy Moses those pigtales are cute!

Heather said...

Your little girl is getting so big, she is darling : ) I did not know you were moving so I am glad it worked out great for you. Good Luck on your new adventure.