Monday, August 6, 2007

picture day

We took Elsie to get her pictures taken today. This was our second try, and, fortunately, she was an angel. I was able to get her to smile for just about every shot. The only shot we weren't able to get is of her on her stomach. As soon as Aaron would lay her down on her tummy, she would rollover to her back. The good news is that we've never seen her do that before, but we wished she would've stayed in that position a little longer. It was pretty funny!

I ordered a copy of this picture for each family member, but if you want to see the other ones we took you can go to the website. They are all pretty cute! We bought a copy of each pose for ourselves...we couldn't narrow it down. I wish I could've done it for everyone (well, I know the grandparents are going to be jealous!)

If you want to see the pictures go to http://www.searsportrait.com/. The session ID is 41229A109731218 and the session password is SBPHTKZNG. Hope you enjoy!

6 comments:

Angie said...

she makes me smile.

::lindsay said...

The pictures are adorable. Elsie is just too cute.

melanie said...

Kim, she is such a doll! I love the purple!

mumovearls said...

Elsie is completely adorable you'll have to send us a picture. I would love to add her to my baby wall-I fell in love with her in Utah when we saw her-nena

Anonymous said...

Oh Kim! She is so big! It is fun to see everyone so happy. Love you!

Samantha said...

There is nothing cuter than a posed smiling baby! My goodness she is such a cute little baby!