Monday, July 23, 2007

I did it!!

So, I made a commitment to my cousins this past weekend that I would start a blog. Now I'm feeling like I really don't know what to write about. It's kind of weird thinking that other people will be reading this, and I may not even know it. (Kind of like I do on other people's blogs!) But, it will be fun!!
Today I took Elsie to the doctor for her six month check-up. Everything went really well. She weighs 14 lbs. 6 oz. and is just about 25 in. long. She's still around the 10th percentile, but her head is in the 50th percentile. She gets that from Aaron! This past weekend her two bottom teeth finally broke through. I'm so excited because I was thinking she was going to be a late bloomer...since she did just roll over for the first time last week. It's o.k., Aaron and I both were late bloomers. Aaron is still hoping to grow six inches, and I'm still waiting to fully develop. (If you know what I mean.) I'm excited to officially start Elsie on some solids. I tried the rice cereal a couple of times, but how boring is that! It will be fun to see her try new things. I gave her some frosty from Wendy's the other day. She seemed to like it, but it's probably not what I should start with. Today we tried squash...she didn't like that so much. I don't blame her!


2 comments:

Angie said...

oh my gosh. cutest picture of elsie. with her crazy eyes. i love it.

Anonymous said...

Good job on your blog Kim! Cute pictures and fun to read about what is happening!